In this post, I am going to explain how to make a recipe for clearing blocked arteries. Follow the steps below.
1. 1 cup ginger juice – Take 250g of ginger. Peel off its skin and put the ginger in a blender. Add some water and blend the ginger properly. Then strain the juice.
2. 1 cup garlic juice – Take 250g of garlic and prepare the juice using the method described above.
3. 1 cup lemon juice – Prepare it by squeezing the lemon juice out of the lemon.
4. I cup apple cider vinegar (ACV) – Available from shops.
Mix all the juices and put them in a stainless steel pot. Boil using low heat for about ½ an hour. After that, remove it from the stove and let it cool. Then mix about 3 cups of honey. If you are diabetic, then put less honey. Mix properly. Take two tablespoon daily on an empty stomach. Continue for some months.
Any blocked arteries will be cleared. Combined with the exercises described in the previous post, it will give you faster and better results.
Related links where you can get more information:1. How to Clear Blocked Coronary Arteries by Exercises
2. Home Remedies for Heart Health
3. Home Remedies for Coronary Heart Disease
4. Natural Remedy to Clear Blocked Arteries
5. Narrowing of Arteries: Home Remedies
6. Causes and Home Remedies for Heart Disease