Saturday 27 October 2012

Introduction

Hello everyone. First of all thanks for visiting my blog. This is my very first post in this blog.

My name is Shivji. By profession, I am a mechanical engineer. I have done B.E.(mech).

Since young age, I have interest in health issues. So to acquire more knowledge, I read books and articles about health and natural healing. I am a yoga and reiki practitioner since 2001.

In 2008, I found my three coronary arteries blocked. It inspired me to get even more knowledge on healing by non medicinal means. They got cleared by exercises and yoga.

In this blog, I would like to share that knowledge and experience which I have with you, so you can also benefit from it, and live a healthy and happy life. I am going to write about health issues and how to heal and acquire total health through natural healing such as exercises, yoga, meditation, mind power, chakra healing, reiki healing, acupressure, herbs and home remedies etc.

I think that's all I got to say for now. Hope you keep on following this blog. More posts will be added soon.

Thanks again for visiting and reading, and of course you are always welcome back.

Any comments are most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment